According to the existing migration legislation each foreign citizen and stateless person on arrival in the Russian Federation must get a migration card. The purpose of arrival should be marked as “courses”.
All those who enter our country should undergo migration registration. We will not able to put you under migration registration if you won`t show your migration card with the mark of the border control agency of crossing the state border of the Russian Federation.
Migration card is the document, containing information about foreign citizen, who enters the Russian Federation and is used for registration and control of his temporary stay on the territory of the Russian Federation.
Immediately upon arrival to Krasnodar (no later than THREE calendar days) you need to come to the inspector of the passport and visa service of the Preparatory Department for foreign citizens for execution of documents for further registration in the territory of the Russian Federation.
Documents are accepted at: Krasnodar, Kalinina Street,13, room 507, gidrofak building.
For migration registration you need to have:
1. passport and its copy
2. migration card and its copy with a note of the crossing of the border
Primary registration is valid for 90 days!
!!! 5 days before the end of term of primary registration foreign student must come to the inspector of the passport and visa service of the Preparatory Department for foreign citizens to extend the registration deadline.
Re-registration (extension of registration) is made till the end of training (for visa countries – until the expiry of the visa).
The migrant card (original) remains with the inspector of the passport and visa service of the Preparatory Department for foreign citizens, a foreign student is given a copy of the migration card and the original of the notification coupon of arrival in the Russian Federation (registration).
!!! In case of departure from the Russian Federation and after returning to Russia upon receipt of a new migration card, it is necessary to formalize primary registration and obtain a migration permit.
Attention! For violation of the rules of migration registration by foreign citizens, Russian law provides a fine of up to 7.000 rubles and expulsion of the Russian Federation by court order.
Foreign citizen must:
- have a detachable part of the notice of arrival in the Russian Federation with the mark of the territorial body of the FMS about migrant registration during the entire permitted period of stay in the Russian Federation(registration).
- present it to law enforcement officers when conducting checks of the residence in the Russian Federation along with a national passport and a copy of a migration card.
Application for multiple entry visa
For registration, extension or renewal of the visa, the foreign student must present the following documents to the inspector of the passport and visa service of the Preparatory Department for foreign citizens 30 days before the expiry of the validity period of the existing visa:
1. passport and its copy(the validity of the passport at the time of application must be not less than 18 months). The passport must contain at least two blank pages intended for visas.
2. migration card and its copy
3. copy of the training contact
4. one photo (3x4 cm) on matte paper (color or black and white)
5. paid receipt (1.600 rubles).
The registration of multiple visa is carried out for a period of up to the end of the contract but no more than 1 year.
The foreign student work during the training period
The student should not forget that the main objective of his stay in Russia is education, obtaining knowledge and skills in the subjects that he has chosen as his specialty.
Federal law prohibits the work of students of Preparatory Departments for foreign citizens during school hours.
The student who misses classes can be expelled from Preparatory Faculty unilaterally for poor performance.