Kuban State Agrarian University has long-standing traditions of international cooperation. One of the main forms of international activity of the University in the field of education is foreign students, masters and post graduate students training. Since 1968 more than 5,500 foreign students have studied at our University. A lot of them later entered post graduate study and defended their PhD theses. The graduates from Kuban State Agrarian University have good career opportunities and successfully work in their homeland as highly qualified specialists in the field of animal husbandry, horticulture, veterinary medicine, ecology and food technologies.
The main strategic tasks of the University:
- increase in the contingent of foreign students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate university programs;
- increased participation of students, postgraduates and teachers in programs of international academic mobility;
- increase in the number of students studying abroad within international Master programs at partner universities of European countries and CIS countries in order to obtain a double diploma;
- international cooperation of «Scientific Schools» strengthening, joint scientific research work performing;
- increase in the number of university scientists scientific publications in partner universities international editions;
- intensification of university activities in international fundraising.
The University international activity development strategy implementation has led to a significant increase in the number of participants of international exchanges and the expansion of academic mobility boundaries.