Kuban State Agrarian University is a higher educational institution with rich history, progressive present and reliable future. The traditions established by our teachers and students of several generations are secure foundation for its development. Since its foundation the University has prepared more than 151 thousand specialists. At the moment more than 15 thousand students are studying on 17 faculties as full-time or correspondence students.
The University today is:
- a head organization of the Kuban agrarian scientific and educational amalgamation;
- education quality management system is in line with international standard ISO 9001:2015;
- it is rating leader among universities and agrarian scientific-research institutes. It is among top three the largest patent holders in Russia;
- rewarded with the Labour Red Banner Order;
- rewarded with the Russian Federation President gratitude “for contribution to agricultural science and highly qualified specialists training”.
- 21 dormitories with rooms for 8,500 students;
- 22 educational and laboratory buildings;
- Kosenko botanical garden (40 hectares);
- SRI of Biotechnology and Food Production Certification;
- SRI of Applied and Experimental Ecology;
- artificial climate center;
- 26 practical training centers;
- pre-university training center;
- volunteer center;
- linguistic center;
- international center for modern communications;
- preparatory department for foreign citizens;
- library with more than one million publications;
- experimental station;
- student polyclinic;
- public services center;
- student catering complex;
- sports complex with a swimming pool and climbing wall, a stadium, tennis courts, a UEFA-standard football pitch and a sports ground;
- 5 museums.
- two profitable training experimental farms “Kuban” and “Krasnodar”
- agribusiness institute;
- sports and fitness camp “Krinitsa” at the Black Sea.