The procedure of the migration registration consists in notification of the territorial office of the Federal Migration Service (Prikubansky area) on foreign citizen's arrival at the place of residence and it should be completed within seven working days after the arrival of a foreign citizen in the Russian Federation. One should know that all the procedures of the Migration Service are provided by the host country.
Documents necessary for migration registration:
- passport of the foreign citizen;
- copy of the passport (in the absence of records in Russian in the passport there should be notarized translation of the passport);
- migration card (original);
- copy of the migration card;
- copy of the contract (for training, internships, work, etc.)
- original and copy of visa (in case of visa regime of staying);
- notification ticket (printed in FMSD of Prikubansky area).
Necessary documents for procurement (extension) of visa:
- 3 photos 3x4 (matte paper) + 1 for the questionnaire
- visa application form
- receipt of state duty fees payment (1000 rub.)
- recommendation letter, by sample
- a copy of the contract (additional agreement for those students in the contract of which the exact dates of training are not specified)
- copies of: passport, migration card, notification ticket, visa.
Visa is issued within 20 days from the date of filing in the documents to Passport and Visa Service. It is recommended to submit documents for visa 30 days before the expiry date of the visa. The inspector gives a certificate stating that the documents have been taken for consideration. After the receiving (extension) of visa it is necessary to put a foreign citizens on migration registration.
Necessary documents for registration of the invitation to study at KubSAU (for visa countries):
- Personal application;
- A copy of a passport pages with a photo, name and surname, date of birth, validity period certified by the Russian notary, place of visa receiving(country and city where the visa will be issued);
- A copy of secondary (full) general education certificate or any education certificate (academic certificate, diploma);
- Translation of secondary (full) general education certificate or any education certificate (academic certificate, diploma) certified by a Russian notary;
- A copy of a medical certificate on the absence of contraindications to study at the university in Russia.
- Documents should be filed in the International Relations Department by the applicant himself/herself or his/her authorized delegate (by proxy).
5 days prior to arrival in Russia it is necessary to report (in writing or by telephone) to the Department of International Relations the arrival time, flight number (to prepare a registration letter for the airport with confirmation of invitation (if required) and to provide a place in a hostel (if required).
Within 3 days after crossing the state border of the Russian Federation and arrival in Krasnodar a foreign citizen has to come to the International Relations Department to process registration.